Wednesday, October 10, 2007

 

"Shut that fucking door"


Comments:
Jake, its getting close to time to add to the BRUD position. Great consolidation happening.
 
I feel like Jefferson Krull on EMC.
Cheese you have been all over that one. I should have bought last week. I'm a glutton for punishment...I'll watch it skip to $30...Fuck

I still have no idea what they do.
 
It's an old time leader, KC. You're better of w. out it.

______________

Get you some BRUD (BLUD), or some STeVe, or some of that LOCM or XFML crack... it'll make you feel better.
 
Shed, I'm stuck between adding to my BRUD or entering a position in BOOM.
 
just finished episode 3...I can't believe they would allow a gay leader, what is this the most progressive hood in MD?

Episode 4: coming soon.
 
I guess it's already on Ondemand, so I should say "watching soon."

how bout that ZUMZ?
 
You mean season Four?

What are you talking about "Gay leader?"

You mean Omar? He's only the leader of a three person gang, give or take a dead hoe or boyfriend. And he's badass, so they overlook the "gay."

But it's not like he's Prop Joe or the guy who was a football player on Remember the Titans -- Avon Barksdale.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.