Friday, November 02, 2007
Eminem - Like Toy Soldiers
This may be their kitchen sink moment.
Immediate changes to be made at Citi once Fly take over
1. Any employee over the age of 47 1/2 will be kicked down the stairs or dropped down an empty elevator shaft.
2. Early morning meetings will begin with a giant bowl of oatmeal served cold.
3. Monster will be the only drink Citi employees will be seen drinking (in the office and at home). Failure to do so will result in immediate termination via an empty elevator shaft.
4. All employees will be required to visit Buffalo Wild Wings at least once a week. Failure to do so see no. 3 above.
5. In the event the company experiences periods of unprofitabilty, employees of Citi at locations all across the globe will be required to prostrate before a golden bull ( which shall be present at all locations) until profitability is restored.
Bob Rubin would be a better choice although he may just want to sit at his cushey Board job and collect the $$$.
In any event, I would look to sell into the pop if the rally starts to falter. I assume they will also announce more write-downs.
Normally, by the time it gets to the idiots at CNBC, the trade is done.
Links to this post: