Wednesday, December 27, 2006

 

Sector Spotlight: Networkers

Ok, stop fucking around. I am talking to the fucktard who is short stock and doesn't know what to do. Once again, we are in a bull market. In bull markets, stocks trade up-- all the time. Trying to time the top will leave you broke, smelly, homeless and divorced. Trust me when I tell you: You are not as smart as you think you are. Finally, you know what you have to do. Man up, cover your shorts, eat the loss, drink a Monster Energy soda. Any questions?

As for today's trading:

Obviously, I am enjoying the low volume walk ups. Stocks are fucking spiking everywhere-- from IFON to AKAM. Both low and high quality stocks are destroying the remnants of the bears-- just in time for New Year's. I realize that last sentence made no sense, but it felt good writing it-- so fuck you.

Today, my stocks are all green. Trust me, I really need it. My wife was like a monkey in a banana store this Christmas-- buying out toy inventories across the nation. Frankly, I have never spent so much money on Christmas, ever. You think of the toy, trust me-- my kids got it.

When I was young, I would be lucky to get my Grandfather's used toys from the early 1900's. I would play with fucking wooden T-Model Ford remote control cars-- that had kerosene headlights and had to be plugged into the wall for 2 days-- in order to work for 15 seconds.

People were fucktarded back then.

Back to stocks. I like the action in the Internet sector. Stocks like KNOT, PCLN, GOOG and NCTY look good. Also, the Networkers are running. There, I like LMRA, EQIX, GLBC and RACK.

NOTE: Please take the new "Fly Survey." In 2007, will stocks be up or down?

The following Networkers have mojo:

APKT +7.2%
TERN +6.2%
LPTH +5%
TWW +3.5%
RACK +3.5%
AKAM +3.2%

Comments:
Hilarious. I had to go repeat the monkey in a banana line to my wife. She didn't laugh as much as I did. Boy, does the spending story hit home. She doesn't understand the old adage "Spend like you're rich and you'll always be poor - Spend like you're poor and you'll eventually be rich."
 
True indeed.
 
I-jail coming to a Best-Buy near you!
 
I hear Steve Wozniak was going to take over at Apple, could a Apple IIE-phone be in the works?? You heard it here first.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.