Monday, January 29, 2007

 

Closing Comments

If it wasn't for BWLD knifing me, all-day-long, I would have fallen asleep at the desk. It was that boring.

However, it was a decent consolidation day, with most sectors green-- especially crazy Chinese stocks. Within the Chinese sector, I like FMCN, ZNH and XING.

Also, many Retailers did well, as oil got its fucking ass kicked, again. If you don't think oil is for asshats, then maybe you are a dicktard.

Finally, all of you fuckers should be very thankful to have someone like me deliver such insightful and philosophical thoughts on the markets. Without me, such terms like "asshat" or "dicktard" would never enter your pathetic lives. And, you probably would never witness some guy on the internets getting "machine gunned."

My point: You fat fuckers owe me. Go eat some Buffalo Wild Wings.

NOTE: I initiated my first bearish position, MZZ, for the first time in months-- I think.

Comments:
dammit broker A, about damn time! The bull momentum is sidelined in this sideways market, and with the overall technicals easily favoring the bears, good call (well, PUT ... hahaha, no?) on the bearish position.
 
Damn. I sold XING too early. I'd buy some wings, but we don't got them on this side. I'm going to grab lunch at Jack In The Box (JBX) now.
 
We are not worthy, Master Fly.

Please have mercy upon us, your humble servants.
 
This morning's action in BWLD proves my personal theory: Never buy stock of a restaurant that sells overpriced, bad-tasting food.
 
guess that goes for diet food as well. NTRI is becoming a "value" stock.... sucks big-time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.