Thursday, March 01, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Wanna make a bet?

I'll bet you one of my kidney's for your liver that the market has more downside (notice how my organ exchange is significantly to my favor). There is something looming. I don't know what it is, but I don't like it. Not one bit!

Maybe it's the lack of chicken wings in my blood stream, for I have not been to BWLD since my earnings day celebration. Or, perhaps it's the high caffeine/violent office demeanor (throwing large objects at my servant/trader is considered violent) that I maintain, which makes me bet body organs-- based upon pending market moves.

Nonetheless, I have loaded up on a variety of downside "plays," which will allow me to take my scissors out and cut the tongues out of you bulls. That's right, once again, I have abandoned you bull-fuckers, while hiking on a mountain climb.

Sorry, I'm fucked up like that.

However, it's important to note, I am mostly long. To put it bluntly, I'm focused on the downside now and will continuously reduce my longs, in exchange for shorts.

Some stocks will never be sold, such as RIMM, MVIS, BWLD, HANS, CORS, ACLI, etc. What I intend on doing is leveraging up-- in order to hedge my holdings.

Finally, I want to address the pure "asshattery" taking place at CNBC. They are all dicktards, with dumb idea's and even dumber questions. Someone on the exchange should throw Bob Pasani a "Brooklyn style" beat down. Also, I saw that Birinyi guy on t.v. That guy has been on my blogroll for awhile, but no more. Unfortunately, he is too old and "asshat-like"-- for me to take serious. Hence, I am taking the fucker off the blogroll, forever.

Sorry, I don't make the rules. I live by them.

Comments:
Oh how cute some faggots decided to act like complete queers and dump about 50,000 CORS after the bell. You fucks just don't get it.

BWLD is my stock of the year. Cramers is NYX, lets see who wins.
 
Fly, what's your downside target and do you think we'll sell off tomorrow, or wait til next week?
 
"Fly, what's your downside target and do you think we'll sell off tomorrow, or wait til next week?"

I'm not sure. I think I will ponder that question, and others, over a nice pitcher of coffee.

However, I will say, we are all doomed tomorrow. The mother fucking claw hammer is coming down, soon.
 
My gut tells me there's more downside to come. But the contrarian in me says that since all the CNBC fear mongers expect the same thing, perhaps it won't happen. However, I rather enjoy having my liver so I can't take you up on the bet.
 
Is it even possible to be a contrarian these days? One can find many people of like mindset out there no matter what you subscribe to. If you call yourself a contrarian, you probably walk with a cane.
 
>>Unfortunately, he is too old..<<

age discrimination....it's an ugly thing.
 
Hey I know a few of you guys trade NYX on here (no not because of the Creamer) and some of you claim to be technicians. Can someone (seriously) take a look at the chart and opine on what you think the next leg down would be to. I see it at 78.25 as a good target but I am no expert technician. Thanks in advance.
 
If CORS continues to sell off it might have a 6% yield (another $1 down from after hours and it will be). I might have to throw my shoe at my trader/servant to pick up some more, but since that is me I think I'll just keep an eye on it tomorrow.
 
I feel like upside in the US markets is more and more dependent on what the "new economy" foriegn markets (china et al.) do. If they continue to falter, so will we. We aren't going anywhere (to the upside) by ourselves.

However that doesn't mean we won't lead the way down...
 
ain't globalization wonderful?

With all due respect to the young and brilliants who own and read this blog, this is no time to be long any "trader's" stock, including all the little wild-ass favorites like MVIS, ADY, BWLD, HANS, etc. Not that they aren't great companies and ultimately great stocks, but they are just going to get blasted on the way down. First up against the wall. I'm not shorting any of them, but I've gone to the sidelines on each of them because I think March, at least, could be ugly. Maybe Broker has a suitably low basis that he's willing to just wait. Not me.

And I'm not particularly worried about this mornings shorts, either. Give 'em a few days.
 
Jerome:

Although I agree with most of what you say, I still have an urge to call you an asshat bear-fucker.

All the stocks you mentioned above are LONG term plays, dig me?

Fuck around, talking about my holdings will cause me to send my analyst to punch the hair off your chest.
 
BWLD is getting blasted. LOL! Remember what happened to the last cunt that downgraded it?

Sorry (not really) no hard feelings. Do agree with you on the further pullback though.
 
Every person with a blog is writing the same crap, how they are preparing for a greater downside. Makes me think everybody is listening to CNBC too much and preparing for the Bear. I think too many people are thinking we are going down which leads me to believe this isn't the correction that people believed was coming. It looks like we are sideways volatile market.
 
fwiw, HANS
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.