Friday, February 16, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Internet


Last night, I ventured off to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner, to celebrate their "fuck you shorts, you're dead" quarter. At the risk of looking and sounding like a crazy man, I could not help laughing out loud, whenever I was reminded of the "soaring" price of chicken. Seriously, I warned you fuckers who know me, I would mail you my leftover chicken wings from dinner, if BWLD beat the estimate. Actually, I said when it goes to $75-- but who is really paying attention?

Being intelligent hatfuckers, you probably dismissed Fly's threats as "silly" or "he's just joking around with the internets." Wrong.

I am too much of a dick to let you get away with that. Furthermore, I'll have you know, I am having my assistant Fedex a "night's worth" of chicken bones to your house-- for Saturday delivery. You know who you are.

Good luck explaining this to your wife.

As for the markets:

We are probably going to sell off today, ahead of the long weekend. However, I will be instructing my servant/trader to fucking buy, whenever I ring the little bell on my desk. Also, I regret not buying STMP. The stock always rips near Valentines Day. Remember that next year.

Finally, I will accumulate more CENX and prepare to eat the livers of those who short MVIS.

More on this later.

Comments:
Thanks for bwld Fly!

Being a vegetarian really makes owning bwld that much more enjoyable/ironic. Watching drunk fatties gorge on wings as I gorge on dollars/soy wings is priceless

Almost as much fun as owning MO, especially in the club when drunks are dropping $6 to buy a pack of marlboro's
I almost want to go thank them!
 
Just be careful not to choke on those soy wings. I hear they are a killer.
 
I agree on CMG.

Anyone care for some Chinese milk?

ADY
 
I am still long MVIS. I just wish these damn traders would get their fingers out of it.

Course, they say any form of advertising is better than none at all... whoever "they" are - LOL!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.