Tuesday, March 27, 2007

 

Ducati Defeated

In an amazing last minute swing, "The Ducati" aka "The nicest man on all the internets" was voted out of the weekend blogging office-- after holding a commanding lead.

Apparently, Ducati's Asian & Australian enemies, overwhelmingly, voted against him-- effectively poleaxing him into oblivion.

Despite demands for a recount or wild claims, such as: "your poll is as fucking stupid as your website," it will stand. Democracy "lives on."

Hence, "The Ducati" is fired.

Final tally:

Yes: 51% (59)
No: 49% (56)

NOTE: New weekend blogger applicants should contact me, at my earliest convenience, starting now.

Comments:
As well he should leave he has a stupid name, I mean Ducati a motorcycle? Boomerdote signing off and by the way at the last moment I tried to save you but I wasnt watchin the time. Slide on.
 
dont stress it ducati, a whopping 115 people have spoken.
 
record turnout on my retarded website.
 
Since when did your place become a democracy? I thought you were a sometimes benevolent dictator.

Everything I believed about you has now been thrown into doubt. I must contemplate this recent development.

Excuse me.

P.S. I voted to keep Ducati around, more for entertainment value than the boring fundamental analysis.

Good luck with the new applicants.
 
"The best form of dictatorship is a benign democracy."

Broker A
March 27th, 2007.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.