Wednesday, March 14, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Fuck You, You're Dead

Sorry for the late post. I was busy talking to clients, while consuming large quantities of Dunkin' Donuts coffee (concealed in a Starbucks cup).

Typically, I get 3-4 hours sleep a night. I don't like sleeping and feel it's for lazy goat-fuckers. People don't need to sleep 8-10 hours per night. That's fucktarded!

Last night, while throwing darts at Steve Jobs' face, I was very upset to have been tricked by Mother Market, having sold most of my inverse ETF's-- prior to the market decline. Also, I made a commitment to kick as many old people down empty elevator shafts, as possible, during the next leg up in the market.

However, taking a look at the market today, it appears those old fuckers will be rolling over "The Fly," with their fucking wheel chairs.

So far, MVIS has ripped off one of my arms today-- and is attempting to rip out my tongue next. I don't get it. I guess "investors" were hoping they would announce a fucking Motorola deal, during the conference call. Are you fuckers retarded or something?

Anyway, as usual, I'll be buying this dip.

The market sucks today. The sellers have taken control and are spinning the asshole dip buyer on a fucking pike. However, on this dip, I would take advantage, buying EQIX, CENX, BWLD and DIVX.

Finally, it's worth noting, the Trannies and Retailers are rolling over--like fat fuckers on a beach. I don't like the tone of this market and will probably spend the rest of my day at the movie theater, watching 300 for a 3rd time.

More on this later.

Comments:
You young fucker. 3-4hrs was fine for me until I hit 30. Now, 3-4hrs and I feel like I'm on acid.
 
Well, then, maybe you should start your day off with a Monster Soda.
 
I think that is a great idea- a highly cafeinated acid trip, while at work. Problem is, all I have is a case of green tea diet, minus one can.
 
Dude that is some weird ass shit. This morning I was in the process of writing a post to ask you how much sleep you get per night. I shit you not, I really was. Maybe my intuitions are right, maybe I should also do what I was going to do and buy this fucking market down to 1350. Call me a stupid retarded goat fucker but I want to buy AMGN and NYX down here too. Personally I don't fucking care when people throw good shit away. The same thing happened last May and look where that got us (if you bought).
 
Gapping, that's kind of weird that you think about broker sleeping at night.
 
No matter what these cock-gobblers say, thinking about Fly sleeping is NOT gay.
 
What's with all the homosexual innuendo?
 
Everyone, get back to work.

Bunch of fucking slackers.

I just threw a garbage can at my trader.

Developing...
 
The only reason I asked or was going to ask is because he said he trades the Asian markets too. Heh homosexual would be the furthest from me right now. How about homicidal via mother market. And yet I am starting to feel a calm come over me. Not to mention that the MVIS call makes me giddy, short term today, yeah it is trading badly but that doesn't define the story at all and I would suggest that if you were looking for a good entry point that you take what you got, there may not be many more good ones. I love how people say "I will buy when they announce a contract". To that I say, good fucking luck buying at $5 +.
 
That has to be the funniest comment section I have ever read!
 
Thinking about Fly sleeping - NOT gay

Thinking of spooning - GAY
 
Thinking of spooning - Gay.
Thinking of forking - Double Gay with a cherry.
And if someone here is a "power bottom" I don't want to know about it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.