Sunday, April 29, 2007

 

Great Job Jeremy; Now Pray for Votes

"The Fly" is very fond of seasonality trends. I understand Mr. Jeremy said he was only interested in one post, then intended to run like a little bitch--deathly scared of the mob vote. However, I have decided otherwise.

Hence, we shall have elections. Should you vote Mr. Jeremy in, "The Fly" will force him to return next week and blog. I will make him blog like the wind (I realize that sentence made no sense. However, I felt like writing it, so there.).

On the other hand, should you fire Mr. Jeremy, I will destroy his website.

The stakes are high and my steaks are medium rare. So vote!

Vote like the people with purple fingers--you dumb fucks.

Time to clean up this place.


Comments:
Well, I've got finals coming up here, so I'm not too sure that I'll have time for another post next weekend. But out of my deep admiration for Fly, maybe I'll be able to squeeze it in. MAYBE.

However, I do still have a couple of tricks up my sleeve. If I'm re-elected, I just might do a book report (and trust me, it'll be more than just a book report) on THE ONLY BOOK THAT FLY RECOMMENDS TO INVESTORS. That's right, via personal communication with our hero himself, I know the solitary book that, despite his entire library of financial literature, Fly recommends above all else. Of course, I'll have to win re-election to let the rest of you in on this most treasured of secrets...
 
Kama Sutra for Dummies?
 
Herb begs for second hat-award: another article today complaining about NTRI beating estimates and companies that boost earnings with stock buybacks. Huh?!?!?!
 
Broker you trade the internationals, find us the ticker for this gem, I want to be long this fucker: http://www.fatsecret.com
 
OH FUCK ME!!!! Look at INSM!!!
 
Good analysis by Jeremy. He's the antithesis of Fly. And, Fly needs another warm body to sling his pizza, bowls of oatmeal and Monster cans at. I vote yes for Jeremy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.