Monday, May 14, 2007

 

OUTRAGE!

Weekend Blogger Admits Stuffing Ballot Box, Resigns
Fly on WallStreet Contributor Faces Public Disgrace

Washington Post Staff Writers
Monday, May 14, 2007


Weekend Blogger "Jeremy" resigned from Fly on WallStreet this morning after confessing to an affair with over twenty of the blog's female employees and having devised an Internet laser beam to stuff the ballot box while he was sleeping.

The decorated Minnesota Twins all-star, 21, entered his guilty plea at a federal courthouse in Manhattan and then choked up as he proclaimed: "In my life, I have known great joy and great sorrow. And now I know great shame."

This crime marks his seventh felony conviction.The plea agreement demands that he must forfeit his 2000-acre "Boesky-esque" estate in Rancho Sante Fe, Calif.; $3.8 billion in cash; and a long list of prized race horses, vintage baseball cards, and extremely rare automobiles. The agreement also stated that he will cooperate "in the investigation and prosecution of Broker A."

At a news conference after his conviction, a visibly shaken Jeremy could barely read from his prepared statement as he admitted: "I disgraced my high office. I know that I will forfeit my freedom, my reputation, my worldly possessions-- I apologize for nothing, and I will do it again."


Comments:
Haha give me about 20 minutes and I will have the no side ran up to 1000.

In more important fucking news, WHAT THE FUCK IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO THE MARKET!!!


I "feel" like shit is about to fucking come unhinged, maybe because I am very long here but something is worrying me.
 
Put your hands on your testicles and feel the sincerity of the Ducati global bear, infused with a reduction of recession, best served with a lite white Bergundy.
Good times ahead, eh Richard?
 
Gapping: I'm not feeling the market either. The bull could be dead. Maybe we're just feeding off it's carcass.
 
We are due for a normal correction. I'm looking at a retracement on the S & P back to 1459, the first Fib level since the Mar 14 bottom. If we hold support there, the bull is not dead.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.