Tuesday, May 22, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Fly's Stocks

I'm not even going to beat around the bush, with funny talk or wild erratic internet behavior. "The Fly" is King of the Internets and "Master of Money." There, I said it.

Now, my biggest fucking dog, CORS, is running with its socks off. I mean, fucking the shorts with a metal bat. They (CORS) own 2.5 million shares of FMT. FMT is being bought out-- big premium. CORS is off to the races.

How you doin'?

MCHX is splitting the whigs of those who short it, up 5.4%. I own a boat load of MCHX. The short squeeze is just beginning at MCHX.

MVIS is presenting at a technology conference and will unveil its new Picop. I understand a new fund took a position in the company. They bought a lot of stock, in the open market, because there are no institutional sellers left. The stock is going to $5, right away.

BWLD never goes down. My sense, by the end of summer, the stock will print $100. Fat fuckers love wings.

HANS is the next one to go. Mark my words, HANS will print $50.

NTRI is still one of my favorites, despite its turdish trading range. I'll have updates throughout the quarter. Thus far, the stock is still a screaming buy.

AAPL is on fire. I should slap myself for ever doubting Mr. Jobs.

DIVX blows chunks. I am still in the stock, but will sell on a spike.

FMCN is a great way to play the advertising boom in China. I sold a little at these levels, but will buy back on a dip. Think Beijing Olympics.

LNN is milking the farmers and has a 25% short position. Hence, buying the stock allows "The Fly" to milk the farmers and the shorts. Two of my favorite things.

CN is my China telecom play.

UPL is my favorite Energy stock.

In addition to the above stocks, I own about 20 other names. However, since I don't like explaining too much at once, I will save the rest for a later date.

Just know this: Whoever you are, "The Fly" is better than you and has an archive of retarded blog posts to prove it.

NOTE: Off to secretly buy some Dunkin' Donuts coffee.

Developing....

Comments:
I love how RIMM crushes people when they get bearish on it, like that pony tail guy on Fast Money.
 
Easily your best fucking post this year.
 
As you know, "The Fly" is heavily long RIMM, from $55.

Church Boy:

I take exception of that fucking comment of yours.
 
I watch WallStrip about once a month. I tune into "The Fly" about 10xs per day. Hmmmmm.
 
Brent--

So then buy my fucking blog for 5 million dollars.
 
No way, you may end up endulging in such "Asshattery" as Golf and Massage with Howard and then us "Internet Leaches" would be left with sub par returns. However, I would think "The Fly" could sign some sort of exclusive content deal with the new "CBS Wallstrip" and become even more "Famous" on the Internets. You know free Rib Eyes at the finest New York steak houses.
 
Great idea Brent.

I will alert Howard of this newz, at once.

Get any MCHX?

If not, too bad sucker.
 
Your GMRK is doing pretty well, too. Nice calls.
 
2700 shares you "fucker". You think I am going to let you have all the fun?

05/18/2007 2393 Stock
Buy
400
MCHX
Limit Day 13.60 13.60 †
Executed Portfolios
05/21/2007 2404 Stock
Buy
300
MCHX
Limit Day 13.30 13.26
Executed Portfolios
05/18/2007 2390 Stock
Sell
1,000
MCHX
Limit Day 13.60 13.60 †
Executed
05/16/2007 2379 Stock
Buy
500
MCHX
Limit Day 12.90 12.90
05/14/2007 2345 Stock
Buy
500
MCHX
Limit Day 13.67 13.67
 
Here was the 2k buy yesterday.
05/21/2007 2407 Stock
Buy
2,000
MCHX
Limit Day 13.26 13.24 †
Executed
 
Nice Brent--

You might as well start hiring "illegal Mexicans," and eating 2.5 inch rib eyes.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.