Thursday, June 07, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Today, Mother Market reared back and gave the bulls a fucking brass knuckled punch to the nose. Fortunately, for "The Fly," he had a MVIS shield. At the end of today's massacre, I lost 0.9%.

With regards to the "interest rate worries," it's all bullshit. Remember a few months back when every Tom, Dick and Jane was prophetically predicting the death of equities, thanks to the "yen carry trade" unraveling?

What happened?

Bullshit is what happened.

Look you, every so often the market corrects. When these corrections occur, the dickbags at CNBC look for a catalyst to hype-- and scare people to death with. Additionally, many of these trumped up fears start feeding on itself and gain momentum, via domino effect.

In short, the fucking rates will go lower, eventually. In the meantime, prepare to have your hair shaved off and your brain taken out of your head, if you are subject to CNBC's asshattery.

With my money, I intend on buying HANS, CORS, ARWR, BBY, LNN, BWLD, FMCN, AEO, MRVL and MCHX on further declines.

However, for now, I will watch the fucktards, who get paid billions to move markets and manage money, make mockeries of themselves-- by fucking up their trades.

Finally, having a "calculator brain" is very helpful to "The Fly," during gay times-- like today.

NOTE: Assholes, go sign up to Shortdabull's website. "The Fly" approves of his html code.

Comments:
There is only one god--The Fly.
 
My AAPL and MVIS shields kept me in the green today. You rock Broker A. I never would have been in MVIS without your blog.

Thanks,
Jeremy (the other Jeremy)
 
Fly, will you pick up any more MVIS and at what level?
 
Dearest Fly,

I realize it would be tough for you to invite me back as a guest blogger since you caught me throwing stool filled Monster cans at your cat. Therefor, I am forced to communicate on your blog like the rest of the swine.

MVIS was as strong as my urine after chowing two dozen asparagus spears. People just do not realize what they are building at MVIS. Within 18 months you are going to see a parabolic rise in revenue and earnings. Of course the stock price will move in anticipation and turn shorts into Maurice from Coming to America. "Hey, I started out mopping the floor just like you guys. But now... now I'm washing lettuce. Soon I'll be on fries; then the grill. And pretty soon, I'll make assistant manager, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in."

Fly, See you at the corner of 9 and 10. I will be the one thowing silver dollars at the masses like Clemens to Piazza.
 
CNBC sucks. I was so sick of hearing about that douchebag's haircut that when they changed to the housewife graphics I went to Bloomberg and never looked back. Bloomberg is a about a mile to the left of Hugo but I never watch their political BS. But at least when they have a guest who knows a little something, or may know a little something, they let him talk.
 
up to 43 members. Now, if only I could get most of them to submit links and vote. lol.

thanks again for the plug. Maybe i'll reconsider our HANS lbo partnership.
 
Hey Fly,
Us illegals demand you bring our brother taco back and let him blog more about MVIS. If this demand is not met immediately we will all cross the border back in to mexico and your lettuces will rot in the fields and all your hotel rooms will dirty. And you can forget about all the grass that needs to be cut and all the construction sites will be empty. So if the US economy all of a sudden comes to a halt it will be your fault. Feds will be froced to shut your site down and send you to romania to heard goats.
You have been warned
Sincerely,
KD
 
HANS 10K show the following:

Our customers are typically retail grocery and specialty chains, wholesalers, club stores, drug chains, mass merchandisers, convenience chains, full service beverage distributors, health food distributors and food service customers. Gross sales to our various customer types for 2006 are reflected below. The allocations below reflect changes made by the Company to the categories historically reported.


2006 2005 2004
Retail Grocery, specialty chains and wholesalers 12 % 19 % 25 %
Club stores, drug chains & mass merchandisers 14 % 11 % 13 %
Full service distributors 69 % 65 % 52 %
Health food distributors 2 % 3 % 6 %
Other 3 % 2 % 3%

ok so the Retail Grocery, specialty chains and wholesalers Gross sales is droping? in 04 25% and in 06 12% that does not sound so good. even full service distributors are only up 17% since 04'. what am I missing??? This space also seem full of look alikes.............Fly or broker A can I have my eyebrows back sice you punched them off I not the same
 
0.0813% --an up day, but not so much.
went into qid 4 days back. corrections occur.
word.
 
For the record, I'm a big fan of all sentences starting with "Look you,..."

-DT
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.