Friday, June 08, 2007

 

Cramer Passes on MVIS

Sorry to cut in on your weekend turf, Danny.

Via Real Money, then directed to Stockpickr.com

Hey Jim,
I was wondering if you could comment on my
favorite spec Microvision (MVIS). They have a
tiny projector that can be embedded into a
cellphone/laptop/etc. They have run up quite a
lot on impending deal(s) with major cellphone
manufacturer(s). This thing is heavily shorted,
and I am betting on a nice short squeeze. I am
up ~60% already, but I am young and can stand to
lose the money (12% of my portfolio), so I'd
like to stick it out. I am thinking that they
can actually become a viable, profitable company
within 2 years.

Do you have any thoughts?

pass on this one, dont know it

Answered by Jim Cramer
3 days ago -


"The Fly's" answer:

Will someone tell this man Fly is king of MVIS. Come to
my site and I'll tell you all about it.


http://flyonwallstreet.blogspot.com/

Answered by Fly

Comments:
Fuck Cramer.

MVIS to 50+
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
I wonder if Jimmy remembers you Fly.
 
fly, what do you think will happen to MVIS stock price when they announce the warrants to be called? I've never been in a stock with warrants being called before...I am not sure if the cash generated will outweigh the share dilution?
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
further proof cramalamadingdong is insane. He'll keep UNH for years, but sell out of FWLT in the 40's, GME pre-split 37's, countless others. NOW HE PASSES ON THE 'VIS?

Douchebag Level: Crimson
 
It must have woken someone up over at the Street.com, as they have added it two there top 10 stocks Rocket Stocks for this week. I suspect we will get a report from Cramer within a month about how great MVIS is.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.