Friday, June 15, 2007

 

Goldman versus HANS Short Sellers



Bump to the top.

Comments:
Look at that fucker breaking out.
 
shit, how many shares of HANS are you turds buying? yessss....
 
11 million shares sold short.

It's a massacre.
 
Question of the afternoon: Will GOOG break $500.00 in a strong market?
 
I shall have a 2 inch thick ribeye tonight, although there seems to be an abundance of roasted bear meat today.
 
Fuck that.

I made so much money today, I'm going to have a whole fucking steer delivered to my house.
 
LOL, that would be the difference between someone running millions and my account of $140k.
 
This clip is hilarious. I can't imagine what it would feel like to be a beartarded HANS short on a day like today. Wait, scratch that....I felt the same way buying DIVX into earnings......
 
as a result of some decent posted stock picks you have moved up by list of blogs from number 127 to 126 as of this afternoon...congrats
 
broker--

HANS...10.43 million shares short..that's six days the far side of Sunday to cover average volume.

I think I'll have a steer delivered to my house as well.
 
Is is weird that short covering rally's excite me sexually?
 
Nice call, Broker.

I'm the proud owner of one round lot.

-DT
 
It is.
 
"Fly" clearly you are not fucking around.

How long is Short Da Bull's Contract- and do you pay commission?

Whats up this weekend-
 
crux-
"Is is weird that short covering rally's excite me sexually?"

All that ginseng saturated Monster you're drinking could also be a contributing factor.
 
Congrats on the kick asshat day, God.
Excellent work!
Thanks for the picks, God.
 
zombie--
you're a failed abortion.
 
Stockhead-- he is just retarded like the rest!
Zombie is cool-
 
Zombie-Fly is not God. God plays golf and Fly hates golf.
 
Stockhead: LOL, but the Fly is God
Mr KC Bill: Zombie thanks you for that comment and for being a great contributor to God's blog; you are cool too
Caddy: "Fly hates golf" - one of the many reasons why Fly is God, no?
 
Great finish to a great week. I'm outta here to go order my steer for Sunday's BBQ.

To all the dads--happy father's day.

As for the rest of you non-contributors to the gene pool--listen to what the Fly tells you to do with a goat.

zombie-- peace.
 
today was a good day - ice cube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=c4RY-eJgHHs
 
Do zombies have any live brain cells?
 
Stockhead: peace to you as well (and Fly is God)
Maggot: No, that is why we eat the brains of the living. You don't watch zombie films? Check out my faves:
Zombie (Lucio Fulci's version)
Night of the Living Dead (1990 version)
28 Days Later
Resident Evil
Planet Terror (the first part of Grindhouse)
Enjoy.
 
FLY is one of those classic examples of a bull market convincing someone they are a "genius". He'll fall to shit when the market runs out of steam, and probably be caught totally unaware. Also, I love how he plays up his winners and doesn't talk about his losers...classic. And, best yet, this guy ACTUALLY BELIEVES THE GOVERNMENT INFLATION DATA...HAHAHAHA! But I guess he really is all knowing since he's a "God"
 
Pete-Plenty of people our losing there ass in this "bull market".

What are you watching?

Oh ya and I think this is where you are suppose to go to Romania and fuck a gopher.
 
Pete:

Regularly, I discuss my dogs, such as CORS, DIVX.

However, unlike you, I hardly pick losers. Not bragging, just a fact of life.

In closing, fuck off and go back to Big Picture.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.