Monday, June 11, 2007

 

Journey: Don't Stop believing


Comments:
Broker are you still holding true to the 20 buy target on LimeLight? Company is fucking amazing and I think the prospects are huge as long as it doesn't turn out to be a DivX.
 
Broker are buying more BBND here or are you a seller?
 
LWAY, a long term holding of mine, is finally on the move again. I think upside is limited to $14-$15 in the short term, however if they negotiated decent terms in their latest distribution deal with U.S. Food Service, this stock could print $20 over the next 12 months. They are also a perfect LBO target for Danone. They have a monopoly in selling "Kefir". I drink some every morning to keep those scary bugs out of my tummy.
 
Fly,

Your thoughts on AEO? It's been lagging downward since you mentioned it was ready to run. Are you still bullish on this one?
 
damn. looks like you'll have to start a lightning round at the end of each day, fly.
 
I know! and on the very note that says "don't fucking bug me."

...small wonder why I turned comments off on my first (legendary) post.
 
I would also like to point this out? Remeber that one time I wrote an article this?

3 for 3 on my fucking picks, regarding the additions.

I cordially invite cramer to suck my ball-skis, cuz if I can find three, I deserve a show, no?
 
I wrote: "I drink some every morning to keep those scary bugs out of my tummy."

What the fuck? Could someone please tell me how fucking "Gay" I sound? You "fucktards" are losing it.
 
Love the song voted best top song of the 80's by fan on VH1
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.