Tuesday, August 28, 2007

 

Closing Comments

I give you access to time machines and "future market moves," and you fuckers repay me with noodle twisting debates on monetary policy?

Look you, I have no formal training in the field of economics, despite it being my major in college. I just see things more vividly than all of you (not most).

When the markets "shit the shower" like this, I ask for two things in return: 1. Turn off the MVIS question box, for I could give two flying goat fucks about it, when the market is down 2%. 2. Quit telling me how inflationary shit is, while Bernanke is smoking crack pipe.

In short, currently, the market is oversold, which is why I traded out of my small SRS position. Additionally, volume is virtually non-existent, and CNBC's annoyance level is at an all-time high.

Pardon my lack of coherent discussion, but I'm in a rambling "blow my house up for the insurance money" type of mood.

So, what to do now?

Well, for starters, understand how gay the banks are, while the Fed is playing gangster with the CDO fuckers.

However, if you are betting against the banking fools, understand that tanner men than you will beg, borrow and steal to stay alive. Therefore, it may be a crowded trade.

As for new buys:

Well, I assume the metals will bounce and select tech. However, it's worth noting, "The Fly" lacks conviction, while stuff is being "mushroom clouded."

As you know, some of my long term fav's are HANS, MVIS, LNN, FMCN; but who cares?

Every man for himself, fuckers. I've got my boots strapped tight and a rambo knife glued to my hand.

NOTE: Please take the new "Fly Survey." Are you bullish or bearish?

NOTE II: Thank you SEC for the elimination of the uptick rule.

NOTE III: It looks like Mr. Asshat is calling me some "College kid" from the queer state of California. Does this guy get anything right? Call me a "bulltard" again and I'll track you down and throw peanut butter on your favorite lawn chair, in addition to melting down your beartarded blog, via internet laser beam.

Comments:
can i buy ad space on your site so my comments dont get deleted? lol
 
Don't fuck with me little man.
 
lol, you should try buying calls. I heard it will enhance your gains.
 
har.har.har.
 
I love this blog when the VIX is up 15%.

I get the sense that there is going to be alot of consolidating in the financials- and not the good kind. Wait until Joe Public gets involved and starts to question his Mutual Funds.

Fly, great posts thanks!
 
I love it when two fat-ego bloggers get naked and wrestle in the mud. Go get him Fly
 
fucking fucktarded fuck stain ...

fly are you belching your insight ... or are you complaining for lack of uppage ?

i dont care what you or anyone says - market moves into consolidation like these - with no rebound into extended days after the plunge ... statistically speaking are dangerous times. it is not about being a bull or a fucking bear or a fucking lemming or a fucking tard-voided incestuous blog reading slime ball ... it is about the dynamics of HOW the market moves ... look consolidation days are not over - fact of stochastic behavioral reality.

so ... take it out on the low lifes here ... ramble and rattle and spew fartardedness in big squirts ... when consolidation has entered the room - you better learn to live with the fucker until she is ready to fucking leave.

looking at the DOW and NAZ and looking clearly that this recent drop is gotta have some sort of double bottom cuz the fucker is thick like a gnarly bitch whip stick ... is good common sense.

i commend your drop out of all positions and then dump back in when apple with like fucking 116 ... that was lovely trading ... but the consuella of consolidation has yet to leave the room ...

sideways is here for a bit - fed made one move they will another few ... and that is that - then the ashes will be swept or blown away and then the bull is back in the shop.

ok - i rambled more than danny with too many energy drinks in him complaining about old age ...
back reality.
 
What college do you attend? I hope its Pepperdine in Malibu since they have pretty good surfing.
I see the ABX CEO had to come out and deny a takeover of NEM. Somebody will do it as NEM needs much work on its balance sheet and yet has valuable properties.
 
A. Since when are any of you internet leeches market guru's, worthy of giving "The Fly" advice?

This shit must stop now.

B. For the last time, I do not attend college; I am an OTB guy, who dabbles in the market.
 
Fly -

What do you think of my trifecta for the 3rd race tonight at Belmont?

Beartard to win
Kasshole to place
'Gelo to show
 
Belmont doesn't open again til the second week of September, fumblenutz.

Saratoga is nice this time of year. Enjoy.
 
Judging by volume, there was no buying conviction after that last dip. The glory days are over despite all the high hopes and complacency.
 
Tim Knight has Fly confused with Danny boy.

How TK can be a permabear is beyond me...major naysayer and doom and gloomer.Who wants to profit from people's misery ALL the time? (every now and then...sure)

Very, very fucked up. The dude knows how to chomp charts and tout his bear shit, but fucked up nontheless.
 
There is a low that has developed off the coast of Africa now. Watch out shorts of Natty this could get right back to where it was a week ago.
 
Felix was out of bed early this morning, gappning... where ya been?
 
Whats the time frame on your survey Fly? 24 hours? 3 days, a week, a month?

in any case ... who knows .. not I
 
put it up today. will run for one week.
 
Wha? "queer state of California"?

Strange... I was under the impression there were more gays in N.Y than any other state.

Who has the chart on that?

Show me the chart!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.