Monday, August 27, 2007

 

Quick Alert: Mozilo Talks to Shareholders

Angelo Mozilo, CEO of CountryWide Financial

This just in:

"Dear Shareholders,

As you know, I have been "dumping" stock on the open market, while handing out loans to OTB/Sub-Prime guy's. Over the last few decades, my obsessive tanning routine has led to the baking of my brains and roasting of my balls, so my shrink says.

Proudly, I've managed this company with the same vigor and lending standards as the Italian Mafia, minus all the broken legs and collar bones. Needless to say, I am confident CFC will tan its way to a new all time high, after hitting new lows (my editor says that sentence is incoherent. I believe he is lying).

My main concern, naturally, is to tan my ass and face, until my DNA is altered to reflect my "tropical aura."

Speaking of tropical, as the mortgage meltdown commences, I will be visiting the Island of Puerto Rico, where I will sip, profusely, many pina colada's, while taking in some long overdue rays.

Finally, the point of this note is to tell you how cool my new tanning machine is, while informing you how "uncool" the mortgage's are.

Sorry Dude, I have to go see about a new lotion.

Later.

'Gelo."

Comments:
(how come this doesn't have fifty comments already about it being hilarious?)


fly this is hilarious. well played.
 
Great stuff, I like the signature at the end-- 'Gelo

This might be a stupid question, but what price, if any, would you take a stab at CFC.
 
30 cents.
 
AM-- all the time tell "The Crisis" is over.

Did anyone catch his act on Wall St. Report with Maria B.-- talk about tap dancing, I felt embarrassed for him. Talking about selling stock so he could pay for his kids education. Calling Warren Buffet "Warren" like yeh "Warren is a great guy".
 
lol
 
The multi-talented Fly does it again.

I don't think Larry David or Seinfeld could have thought that shit up.

That was over the top hilarious!

You need to put all your creative shit together into a movie about Wall Street. Get Danny to collaborate. Bank more coin. You know....leave a legacy.
 
great. funny
 
liar - you would not pay 30 cents. unless the tannng business is worth that
 
Fly when was the last time you shaved? Survivor mode.
 
"I laughed, I cried...

a truly awesome mockery!"

splashed diagonally across a movie poster featuring the burnt toast.
 
Pure poetry, Broker A. You are in many ways the Jim Morrison of financial blogs, but it’s probably because I’m extremely stoned.

Toke on.
 
I'm not stoned.

And seriously, the prose was great.

But I'm off to the emergency room to have my ribs looked at because I fell off my chair laughing at the opening pic & caption.

Night all. (wince)
 
May I burn in hell [aka suck goat balls in the mountains of Romania], but I don't think it was that entertaining. I enjoy the market commentary more. But I'm here sure as shit, delivered.
 
All is want to fucking know is if Ngas is going higher now or at 4.
 
I thought the burnt toast was great......but that was epic.

Well done, funny shit.
 
Would any of you consider C around 46?
 
Natty usually bottoms around this time of year Aug/Sep timeframe.....it did in 03,04, & 06. Historically it has been a good time to add shares.....if we get a Cane, & we most likely will, it will go up....worst case scenario no canes? It is still gonna get cold and natty will go up....I think you will be glad you put some on come Oct.

long natty
natty
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Sure wish that "imminent announcement" of another MVIS commercial contract, or equity stake by large OEM, would materialize.
 
MVIS VP, Sales & Marketing Acquires Shares.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=114723&p=irol-SECText&TEXT=aHR0cDovL2NjYm4uMTBrd2l6YXJkLmNvbS94bWwvZmlsaW5nLnhtbD9yZXBvPXRlbmsmaXBhZ2U9NTEzODIxNiZhdHRhY2g9T04%3d

It's only 1K shares, but at least he isn't dumping like that cock Wilson...
 
Sniffing some action in NEM-takeover or something else?
 
If you're a fan of Glengary Glennross then you'll get a chuckle out of this makeover.
 
ABX offer for NEM? Just watching the price action of the two stocks. Has been rumored in the past.
 
Great find Jake. Two thumbs up - way the fuck up.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.